Hello and welcome to the Ireland Move Club, a unique corner of the web, where we chat about moving to Ireland, and help people with their move planning.
I want to thank you for your visit to my website today. The very fact that you're here today on the site is reason enough for me to ensure this website sticks around for a long time to come. In the last few years, the information I have put on the site has helped many people with their planning activities. Everything from shipping, to moving a pet, finding schools for kids and jobs for yourselves is covered at some level on the blog. And of course, the site wouldn't be what it is without the forum and all of the member participation.
But of course, there are costs associated with running any website. Fortunately those costs are not overly high right now, but for the most part, they are incurred by me, Liam, a person on the other end of all this, who mostly does this as a hobby, and out of a sincere desire to help those who want it.
If you'd like to help with those costs you can do so in a number of ways:
- You can make a contribution of any amount by using the secure PayPal 'donate' button at the bottom of this page.
- If you wish to purchase something directly from me, you can download one of the useful PDF files I have created, or buy my guide to saving money on moving pets to Ireland.
- Recently I started a phone consultation service. If that is something that interests you, you can find more information here.
- As an Amazon.com partner I benefit to the tune of a small percentage (at absolutely no extra cost to you) of any purchase you make by initiating your Amazon session from this link.
- If you're planning on transferring money internationally in the near future, please consider using one of partner links to sign up for the services I have used and recommend with confidence. CurrencyFair is my preferred choice for non-USA customers, while TransferWise is a great alternative for USA based movers.
Again, I thank you for being here, and wish you the very best of success in your move planning.