Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Introduce yourself here

316 Posts
154 Users
98 Likes
49.6 K Views
(@da-juicys)

Hello, wife's family is from Anascaul.  We plan to move / retire there before 2023.  We meet all the necessary requirements, however,

need advice on how to hire an "Irish BASED ACCOUNTANT".  Can anyone supply a name or email and possibly the cost we might expect?

If advance, thanks for any assistance in this would be greatly appreciated.

Laissez les bons temps rouler,
da' Juicys

This post was modified 2 years ago by Da Juicys

ReplyQuote
(@da-juicys)

Quintas, branch out of limerick. Worked with Kyle Baxter, eMail: kyle.baxter@quintas.ie. Website: www.quintas.ie . Report took about 45 days and cost $650.  Dave O'Brien was also involved.  eMail: dave.obrien@quintas.ie .  Also the cheapest way to pay the invoice was through Wise.com, took 3 days and cost me $6.25

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Da Juicys

ReplyQuote
(@bmore13)

Hello all. After visiting Ireland several times, my wife and I retired here from Pennsylvania in June 2021. We are both former educators and have settled on the stunning Inishowen Peninsula. Beautiful people, supportive community, and very peaceful. My wife obtained her citizenship through ancestry and I am on a Stamp 4. Cheers!

ReplyQuote
(@da-juicys)

Mailed application on 10th Oct 2022.  Application r/c'd by justice department on the 20 Oct 2022. I neglected to copy EVERY page of our passports.  Sent all 28 pages x 2 via email on 23rd Oct 2021.  "O" stamp offer letter received  25 Oct 2022.  I will obtain my citizenship through ancestry/father after we move to County Kerry Summer 2023.  "Chríochnaigh!"

This post was modified 1 year ago by Da Juicys

ReplyQuote
(@4teaghan)

Hello

My daughter Teaghan and I are planning to move to Ireland summer 2023.  She will (hopefully) be attending a girls school that is associated with the school i attended many, many years ago. I will be going on a Stamp 0. I am thrilled to be on the site as i know as it gets closer this will be a wonderful resource.

Paula

ReplyQuote
 Liam
(@moveclubadmin)
Honorable Member Admin
Topic starter  

@4teaghan Welcome Paula and Teaghan.  Great to have you here.  Best wishes for the new year and your big move!

ReplyQuote
Page 32 / 32
Share: