Notifications
Clear all

Stamp 0 person of independent means questions

Page 14 / 14

JOHN HOGAN
(@countydonegal)
Member Gold supporter

@laneigerThanks, Lori!

Appreciate the recommendation. I'll need to keep on top of things in the coming months as I know time can go by quickly!

Jeanine has been quite helpful and she mentioned that you two connect frequently. Who knows, maybe we can all plan a time to meet in person and enjoy a beverage!

Thanks again and I'm sure I'll be reaching out again for some advice!!

Take care!

ReplyQuote
Patricia Egan
(@pegan875)
Member Gold supporter

@countydonegal Thank you, John, for sharing. I just submitted my application, via a solicitor, mid-September. If I receive a response in two months (mid-November), that will work out very nicely.

May I ask what questions arose after you submitted your application? I tried to dot the i's and cross the t's, but one never knows.

Pat Egan
(relocating from Northern California)

Patricia Egan, MBA, MS
Tax - Accounting - Advocacy

ReplyQuote
Liam
 Liam
(@moveclubadmin)
Prominent Member Admin

@pegan875 

2 of 2 email responses. This one from John.

"Hello Pat,

Not sure if I am the correct John on this conversation but happy to reply regardless.  

The only follow up questions we received with our original submission was regarding a few further details about our health insurance.  

We were just approved for our third consecutive year and the last two filings were very straightforward.  

Best of luck and I’m confident it will go well for you. 

John"

ReplyQuote
Patricia Egan
(@pegan875)
Member Gold supporter

@countydonegal 

Thank you, John. This is encouraging. I am pleased that you have now been approved for renewals without difficulty.

Cheers

Pat

Patricia Egan, MBA, MS
Tax - Accounting - Advocacy

ReplyQuote
Page 14 / 14
Share: