[Sticky] Introduce yourself here  

Page 23 / 23
  RSS

Jim Smith
(@jim)
15/05/2019 2:38 pm  

Hi Everyone,

I'll be moving to Ireland in about 1 year to begin a PhD program. I'm still in the early stages of gathering information on the practicalities of the move, and this website has already been very helpful! I don't have a particular question at the moment, but I did was to introduce myself.

ReplyQuote
erika nash
(@erikanash)
28/05/2019 1:47 pm  
hi there folks!

i have been looking everywhere for information on hairdressing career opportunities in ireland. i am a US national and my boyfriend lives and is from ireland. id like to move here permanently but marriage isnt on the docket yet. wondering what my options would be in terms of a general permission to work. i have read that hairdressing may be on an ineligible work list but if i had a job offer would that still apply???

any type of help would be appreciated. 3 years long distance is long enough for us :O

xx

ReplyQuote
erika nash
(@erikanash)
28/05/2019 1:49 pm  

i would like to add that i have been here many many times over the duration of our relationship so as of right now i am finding it hard to obtain a way to legally work here (dublin) without having to marry. looking for any insight that could be shared. thank you kindly

ReplyQuote
Page 23 / 23
Share: