Notifications
Clear all

Retiring to Ireland

3 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
(@sea-angel)
Topic starter  

Hi guys i am the new girlie.  i have done so much research on moving to Ireland and i am so pleased i found this site. My Husband and i are planning to retire to Ireland in a few years, hopefully sooner. We live in England. No that we are out of the EU i think that so many factors come into play. We will have to Emigrate to Ireland  so i can just imagine the headache. We know where we want to love as i have been looking for 2 years and i still come back to the same place. None of us know here in England what is going to happen with Brexit. We will be buying our house outright and selling ours here. We have a large family and many Grandchildren, I am just sick at looking at houses around me. We have a beautiful garden, but i just can't wait to get a larger one for our grandkids. Are any of you thinking of Retiring to Ireland in the near future. Wanted to say Hi to one and all. Have a great Thursday x

Liam
(@moveclubadmin)
Honorable Member Admin

Hey Daisy, nice to have you here.

You're certainly not along in the retiree's club. Plenty of people on here are going that route. In fact I just spoke on the phone tonight to somebody who is planning their own retirement from the USA to Ireland. Have you specific things you need help tracking down?

Liam

ReplyQuote
(@bigwig)

Hi Daisy

we are also looking at retiring to Ireland in the next few years.

we were looking at down sizing anyway and had considered other areas of the u.k but Ireland has so much more scope for our money. We have always dreamt of having a property with enough land to have chickens,grow our own veg and just enjoy our retirement. I wish I could bring it forward ....i can't wait to start our new life.x

ReplyQuote
Share: