Notifications
Clear all

Asylum seeker parent of Irish citizen child

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@emma-ade)
Topic starter  

Hello everyone, I'm so happy to be in this forum, I will need some advice from people here concerning my current situation. I came to Ireland as asylum seeker and during this process my partner(Irish citizen) got pregnant in which she delivered last year September and i applied on my child as the parent of an Irish citizen (Zambrano). The application is still on process, I got married last year November to my Irish citizen partner, recently i received a letter from INIS requesting for DNA test on my child. I went for the test last week  in which i was told the result will be out in two weeks. 

My question is ; does anyone know if they will request for another documents after the DNA results is out, how long does it take to receive the final letter from INIS.... and also how can i change this to spouse residence . Do i need to go through another long process again to apply through INIS or i can just change to spouse visa at the Garda immigration if i present the letter sent on Zambrano case. I hope to get some advice on this ....

Share: