Question on quality dog food in Ireland  

RSS

Ed Hunt
(@corrib2018)
19/04/2018 8:03 pm  

I am relocating to Galway in june and bringing dogs. I feed them 'taste of the wild' and I have looked at pet supply stores and cannot find this dog food. Any words of wisdom on choosing a comparable brand of food?

Thanks, Ed

ReplyQuote
Shannon Kenneally
(@shannon)
20/04/2018 11:59 am  

Hi Ed! I find that Burns dog food is really good. You can buy it at some Pet stores or various Vets. 

Good Luck!

ReplyQuote
Ed Hunt
(@corrib2018)
20/04/2018 5:24 pm  

Thanks much Shannon. I will check it out. I figured there would be a comparable healthy local or euro brand that would be just as good. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Liam
 Liam
(@moveclubadmin)
Prominent Member Admin
20/04/2018 8:22 pm  

Hi Ed

I remember some time back we used to get something called Science Diet for our dog at our local vet.  Not sure how it compares to what you're using now, but there are certainly some healthy options out there. 

Check out my brand new Moving to Ireland FAQ Guide!

ReplyQuote
Ed Hunt
(@corrib2018)
22/04/2018 4:08 pm  

Hello Liam, sci diet still available here.  I see that it is also available at the pet supply stores in Ireland. Yeah, I will have to look at all the options.

ReplyQuote

Artemis Crow
(@evileine)
29/05/2018 12:00 pm  

I'm living in the far Northern area of Co Donegal, and I haven't been able to find a dog food that I feel that I can trust. I've started to make my dog's food, and so far it's going well. I found this site to be very helpful.

ReplyQuote
Share: