Recommendation for ...

Notifications
Clear all

Recommendation for international mail forwarding service from USA to Ireland?

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@elly)
Topic starter  

Hi there,

We are moving back to Ireland in a few weeks after 11 years in the USA. I went to set up international mail forwarding and realized its not as simple as on the opposite end (Ireland to USA). It seems USPS don't really do this!! Can anyone recommend a good mail forwarding service that doesn't cost an arm and leg?

Thanks!

ELaine

Liam
(@moveclubadmin)
Honorable Member Admin

Hi Elaine,

I remember looking into this too at the time, and remember not thinking USPS were an option for a reason that escapes me now. 

There are plenty of 'commercial' options though, so be sure to shop around. Many of them will actual forward your physical mail, while others offer a scan-to-email type service. You'll find combo's too, which you might need for important docs, but mostly you'll just need them to scan your mail I'm guessing.

I do recommend one such service on the 'Resources' page. Check it out if you're interested. Their ~$15/month option should suit most needs. 

ReplyQuote
(@elly)
Topic starter  

Wonderful as ever! - thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@elly)
Topic starter  

Wonderful as ever! - thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@melindalogan)

Hi,

We're from US and moved to Ireland 3 yrs ago, whenever I shipped products I used Parcelbound they provide the cheapest rates. Try check them out

This post was modified 5 years ago by melinda logan

ReplyQuote
Share: