Notifications
Clear all

Stamp 0 approval from US

25 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@johnk)

@russ

They were kind enough to send it registered mail directly to INIS without an additional charge. But I would add that we had received letters from INIS with our Person ID, application number, and the name of the direct contact at INIS requesting the information.   The accountant included copies of the letters with their submission. So it was easy to reach the right person. Not sure if it would be as smooth without those identifiers.   Hope that helps.  Good luck!

ReplyQuote
 Liam
(@moveclubadmin)
Honorable Member Admin

@johnk

Congrats, John! Always happy to hear from another successful Stamp 0 applicant. Let us know how things pan out with the house hunt. What part of the country are you thinking of settling down in?

ReplyQuote
(@johnk)

@moveclubadmin

I couldn’t have know that it was possible  to get approval from the US without the insights on this Forum.  Your recommendation for the accountant was brilliant. So thank you for being the catalyst and organizer with all so helpful insights. 

We plan to do a more thorough assessment of the bigger cities to make a decision where to settle.  We are drawn to Galway, but we plan to check out Cork and Waterford  in more depth.  

Cheers

ReplyQuote
(@russ)
Topic starter  

Thanks all for the good advice and calming words. We finally were able to submit all of our paperwork Nov. 15 and got our Stamp O approvals this week. The whole process was fairly easy, once we found an Irish accountant who would work with us. Oddly, this turned out to be the hardest part -- we went through three accountants, wasting more than a month, before we found one who would respond to emails promptly. I would advise anyone doing this to lineup the accountant early. We arrive in Ireland two weeks from today and the adventure will continue!

ReplyQuote
 Liam
(@moveclubadmin)
Honorable Member Admin

@russ

That’s great news, Russ.  Congratulations!

best wishes for the next part of the adventure. 

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: