Clear all

Stamp 0 for Non-EEA dependent

27 Posts
6 Users
4 Likes
(@vgupta_dub_2017)
Topic starter  

Hello All,

I just joined this forum and I am really looking for some great help on my issue . Today June21st 2021, I am a Stamp 4 well earned person living in ireland with myself and wife earning well with more than 200k /year salary. We have 2.5 year/old . Now I am now looking to get my mom for long term on stamp 0 here in dublin. She is living alone in India at the moment , my father passed away 4 years back so now i need to take care of her. My brother also take care of her as he visits every alternate weekend to see her but I want to bring her here with me. 

I have been living in 2 bedroom apartment at the moment but if the move to my mom here requires a bigger one I can start to look for that. But in terms of finance  I am quite ok to handle that for her including the medical etc.

I am looking for some good accountant who might know better process around Non-EEA residents and be able to "really" help us through and not just act as cash machine and dump us in the end.

Please help !

(@samb123)

Posted by: @vgupta_dub_2017

Hello All,

I just joined this forum and I am really looking for some great help on my issue . Today June21st 2021, I am a Stamp 4 well earned person living in ireland with myself and wife earning well with more than 200k /year salary. We have 2.5 year/old . Now I am now looking to get my mom for long term on stamp 0 here in dublin. She is living alone in India at the moment , my father passed away 4 years back so now i need to take care of her. My brother also take care of her as he visits every alternate weekend to see her but I want to bring her here with me. 

I have been living in 2 bedroom apartment at the moment but if the move to my mom here requires a bigger one I can start to look for that. But in terms of finance  I am quite ok to handle that for her including the medical etc.

I am looking for some good accountant who might know better process around Non-EEA residents and be able to "really" help us through and not just act as cash machine and dump us in the end.

Please help !

You do not need accountant if you are applying as your dependent but need sponsor's financial paperwork bank statement etc . There is a facebook group where couple of Indians applied you can contact there .

Also you can contact here Dependent Parents Visa – Ireland – Journey on Planet Earth (home.blog) 

ReplyQuote
(@vgupta_dub_2017)
Topic starter  

@samb123 Thanks for the reply. I am unfortunately not on facebook , But I can try to create account today to see if there is a group that can advise , or may be you can link me please?

Also I saw this link for stamp 0 what is that for ? removed link

ReplyQuote
(@samb123)

@vgupta_dub_2017 Guy in the link has processed stamp 0 for his mother as dependent 

ReplyQuote
(@vgupta_dub_2017)
Topic starter  

@samb123 yes thanks I just posted a comment there. Thanks much for the link.

ReplyQuote
(@samb123)

@vgupta_dub_2017 did u process you mothers stamp 0 ?

ReplyQuote
(@vgupta_dub_2017)
Topic starter  

@samb123 no , not yet. I visited India just now . Was there for around 2 months and came back on 4th September here . I am just waiting on Covid stuff to sideline so probably around next month I will start to apply . Are you looking to apply as well ? I hope things works out , not sure how would they consider the long term visa due to current travel issues etc. let see ! Will keep you posted here ! 

ReplyQuote
(@samb123)

@vgupta_dub_2017. Yes I am just waiting on this winter to pass without much covid disturbance .So will apply in January .

May be you can drop me email so that we can exchange some thoughts 

Mine is ...link removed...

This post was modified 3 years ago by Liam

ReplyQuote
 Liam
(@moveclubadmin)
Honorable Member Admin

@samb123 

@vgupta_dub_2017

Guys, I recently added private messaging capabilities to the site. Feel free to use that, instead of sharing your personal email addresses on here. You can find the messaging feature by clicking the little 'mail' icon, next to your profile info, or by accessing it from this link https://irelandmoveclub.com/community/messages/

Best!

ReplyQuote
(@samb123)

@moveclubadmin Thanks Liam that is very helpful 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: