Notifications
Clear all

Stamp 0 for Non-EEA dependent  

RSS

Vineet Gupta
(@vgupta_dub_2017)
June 21, 2021 2:53 pm  

Hello All,

I just joined this forum and I am really looking for some great help on my issue . Today June21st 2021, I am a Stamp 4 well earned person living in ireland with myself and wife earning well with more than 200k /year salary. We have 2.5 year/old . Now I am now looking to get my mom for long term on stamp 0 here in dublin. She is living alone in India at the moment , my father passed away 4 years back so now i need to take care of her. My brother also take care of her as he visits every alternate weekend to see her but I want to bring her here with me. 

I have been living in 2 bedroom apartment at the moment but if the move to my mom here requires a bigger one I can start to look for that. But in terms of finance  I am quite ok to handle that for her including the medical etc.

I am looking for some good accountant who might know better process around Non-EEA residents and be able to "really" help us through and not just act as cash machine and dump us in the end.

Please help !

samhita BHATTACHARYA
(@samb123)
Member Gold supporter
June 22, 2021 2:06 am  
Posted by: @vgupta_dub_2017

Hello All,

I just joined this forum and I am really looking for some great help on my issue . Today June21st 2021, I am a Stamp 4 well earned person living in ireland with myself and wife earning well with more than 200k /year salary. We have 2.5 year/old . Now I am now looking to get my mom for long term on stamp 0 here in dublin. She is living alone in India at the moment , my father passed away 4 years back so now i need to take care of her. My brother also take care of her as he visits every alternate weekend to see her but I want to bring her here with me. 

I have been living in 2 bedroom apartment at the moment but if the move to my mom here requires a bigger one I can start to look for that. But in terms of finance  I am quite ok to handle that for her including the medical etc.

I am looking for some good accountant who might know better process around Non-EEA residents and be able to "really" help us through and not just act as cash machine and dump us in the end.

Please help !

You do not need accountant if you are applying as your dependent but need sponsor's financial paperwork bank statement etc . There is a facebook group where couple of Indians applied you can contact there .

Also you can contact here Dependent Parents Visa – Ireland – Journey on Planet Earth (home.blog) 

ReplyQuote
Vineet Gupta
(@vgupta_dub_2017)
June 22, 2021 2:25 am  

@samb123 Thanks for the reply. I am unfortunately not on facebook , But I can try to create account today to see if there is a group that can advise , or may be you can link me please?

Also I saw this link for stamp 0 what is that for ? removed link

ReplyQuote
samhita BHATTACHARYA
(@samb123)
Member Gold supporter
June 22, 2021 3:14 am  

@vgupta_dub_2017 Guy in the link has processed stamp 0 for his mother as dependent 

ReplyQuote
Vineet Gupta
(@vgupta_dub_2017)
June 22, 2021 3:40 am  

@samb123 yes thanks I just posted a comment there. Thanks much for the link.

ReplyQuote
Share: