Notifications
Clear all

Stamp 0 for Non-EEA dependent

27 Posts
6 Users
4 Likes
(@vgupta_dub_2017)
Topic starter  

@samb123 Hi , Yes please . Sorry I was busy last week and couldn't get in touch. I will ping you now.

ReplyQuote
(@pegan875)

@vgupta_dub_2017 Hello Vineet
I only just submitted my stamp 0 application, but the solicitor recommended the following accountant in Dublin:

Alan Lawlor, Partner
Wallace O'Donoghue
Suite 143, The Capel Building
Mary's Abbey
Dublin 7 D07 KC04
https://wallaceodonoghue.ie

Perhaps of help to you.

Pat Egan

Patricia Egan, MBA, MS

ReplyQuote
(@vgupta_dub_2017)
Topic starter  

@pegan875 This is wonderful. I will surely go ahead and consult him. Do you know how much they would be charging ? 

ReplyQuote
(@pegan875)

@vgupta_dub_2017 

Hello Vineet

I don't like to quote fees, especially when there can be a range of variables in services needed. My experience with Alan Lawlor was that his fees were reasonable for the level of work needed. He was responsive, asked reasonable questions about retirement investment differences between IE and US, and worked well with my US investment manager (CFP). His financial presentation met the requirements for the Stamp 0 application, and my solicitor found everything in order, compatible with overall application.

At the end of the day, my Stamp 0 application was submitted on 9 Sep, with written acceptance dated 8 Oct. I think that is good turnaround time, especially with so many offices shut down due to covid restrictions.

I wish you great success with your application. It is important to have family together.

Kind regards

Pat Egan

Patricia Egan, MBA, MS

ReplyQuote
(@gwalt)

Did you use a solicitor fir the Stamp 0?  If yes could you share

ReplyQuote
(@vgupta_dub_2017)
Topic starter  

@gwalt I will consult with him next week , I just couldn't get time until now but I am making my documents ready by next week so will hopefully speak to him then .

ReplyQuote
(@vgupta_dub_2017)
Topic starter  

@pegan875 Appreciate your response. Yes I get it , I will consult with him next week hopefully.

ReplyQuote
(@pegan875)

@gwalt Yes, I used a solicitor for my Stamp 0 application.

Sinnott Solicitors

Church Avenue, Rathmines

Dublin 6, D06 K2X8

www.sinnott.ie

I used Jalil Rizvi, but he is on leave. This firm specializes in immigration; Helen and Una are highly recommended.

Hope that this helps.

Patricia Egan, MBA, MS

ReplyQuote
(@vgupta_dub_2017)
Topic starter  

Just my first experience on the site , But they are asking upfront pay for an appointment even to do a first talk , I am not sure if I would absolutely need it?

ReplyQuote
(@samb123)

They are good ,and every solicitor will ask to pay before 1st talk 

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: