Stamp 0 person of independent means questions  

Page 6 / 6
  RSS

Jeanine C
(@jaconaty1)
10/07/2019 10:27 pm  

Congratulations Molly! Great information.  Thank you for sharing!

ReplyQuote
Jeanine C
(@jaconaty1)
10/07/2019 10:31 pm  

Hi John.  Are you remaining in Co. Kerry for awhile?

ReplyQuote
John Kelly
(@jkellysf)
11/07/2019 7:36 am  

Good morning Jeanine,

Yes, Paige and I received our Stamp 0 approval on the 28th of June! We’re over the moon about the opportunity to remain in the country.  And you...?

John Kelly 

083-436 6091

ReplyQuote
Jeanine C
(@jaconaty1)
11/07/2019 8:52 am  

Congratulations John and Paige!  Looking back at these communications it appears that you applied the end of May!  Is this correct?  And you received your approval letter a month later ‽. That is fantastic!

I will call you later.  I am in Killarney.

ReplyQuote
John Kelly
(@jkellysf)
11/07/2019 9:02 am  

Yes, 29 days from submission!

Happy to chat with you.  I’m home this morning. 

John

ReplyQuote
John Keith
(@johnk)
05/09/2019 6:00 am  

We submitted our package for the Stamp 0 visa on August 20 and received a letter form INIS today at our US address.  I can confirm a couple of items of interest/confusion from past posts for the benefit of those thinking of applying.

We applied from the US   Obviously it worked based on the letter we received.

We provided our US health insurance brochure describing the worldwide hospital and urgent care coverage.  That also seemed to be satisfactory.

We did submit our pension income certified by the US govt - thinking that the success by the blogger from Canada who did not use an Irish accountant but was approved anyway might also work for us - but that didn’t work. 

From the letter we received, the accountant certification is all we need.   If anyone has a referral for an accountant that was in the reasonable range, please share.  

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 6
Share: