What do you DISLIKE...

Notifications
Clear all

What do you DISLIKE most about living in Ireland?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Liam
(@moveclubadmin)
Honorable Member Admin
Topic starter  

A number of years ago, after I made the move back to Ireland from the States, I collected some thoughts, and wrote them down in the form of a post about what sort of irritated me about living in Ireland. Surprisingly (according to website stats), this page get's more attention than any other on the site. I guess a lot of people have the same concerns about the downsides of living in Ireland.

I am sure many of you who have made the move will have encountered similar dislikes as I did. Bureau-craZy (aka: driving license mess), street litter, the weather! Those were top of my pet peeves at the time.

So fill us in... what hasn't particularly went well since your move? What don't you like about life in Ireland? What do you long for from your home country? Have some fun with it 🙂 Be honest. Enlighten the next group of immigrants with your invaluable knowledge.

(@jschwartz)

I'm pretty content with the (mild) Irish weather, coming from the American east coast where it just goes from one extreme to another! 🙂

Love Ireland overall.

One thing that drives me crazy...those double taps haha!

And oh, you are SO right about Irish websites...so many are terribly unprofessional looking with piss poor user interface and lack a lot of important details. Also, many businesse here don't even have websites! I really wonder why that is.

This post was modified 4 years ago 2 times by Joey Schwartz

ReplyQuote
 Liam
(@moveclubadmin)
Honorable Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jschwartz

those double taps haha

trying to get the right balance of hot and cold water, is it? And then someone elsewhere in the house turns on another one, and ruins the balance 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Share: